Bona PowerPlus® Premium Motion Spray Mop for Hardwood Floors
The next-generation Bona PowerPlus® Premium Motion Spray Mop for Hardwood Floors is an all-in-one solution for a deeper clean. Stuck on messes are no match for this premium spray mop, equipped with a vibrating mop head that delivers sonic action to loosen dirt and debris. Includes Bona's PowerPlus oxygenated residue-free cleaner in a refillable cartridge and a deep cleaning washable microfiber pad. The extra-large mop head delivers quick and effective cleaning, and the flexible rubber corners protect baseboards and furniture from dings and scratches. A secondary grip allows for added cleaning power, and a retractable hook makes storage easy.
- Safe for all unwaxed, unoiled, polyurethane finished wood floors
- Vibrating mop head delivers sonic action to loosen stuck on messes
- Extra-large mop head cleans 40% faster than the leading competitor
- Comes with full-size 34oz ready-to-use Bona PowerPlus® oxygenated cleaning formula which provides extra cleaning power for a deeper clean
- Easily refillable cartridge and machine washable deep cleaning microfiber pad included
- Durable and lightweight design with secondary grip, flexible rubber corners, and a retractable hook for easy storage
- packaging may vary
Learn More About Cleaning and Protecting Your Floor
Water is a solvent. Water is used in a many different manufactured products and is considered to be a safe, organic substitute for harsher chemicals. Water is used as a way to dissolve other chemicals into a safe cleaning solution. The term “aqua” refers to water that is free from impurities.
CAS Number: 7732-18-5
Hydrogen peroxide is a solvent.
CAS Number: 7722-84-1
PPG-2 methyl ether is a solvent. Co-solvents can be used to mix two substances that are normally unable to combine or aid the effectiveness of other solvents. Co-solvents can help to stabilize the surfactants and aid in grease clean-up. Co-solvents are used in a variety of products, and at very low levels. These ingredients are used in cosmetics, but at more than 10-20 times higher than the level of this cleaner. Emulsifiers are commonly used to mix substances that are normally unable to combine, such as oil and water. The effect of emulsifiers on oil and water is used to stabilize the surfactants and aid in grease clean-up. Emulsifiers are used in a variety of products, from cleaning products, personal hygiene products, and food. These ingredients are used in cosmetics, but at more than 10-20 times the level of this cleaner. Many emulsifiers are found in nature.
CAS Number: 34590-94-8